Almost threw in the towel...
ngauger Wrote:Oh GOD - Charlie!! I know Exactly what youre going through.. "my" cat - my friend for 21 years was fine and eating and running through the house and 3 days later - Cancer of the liver..... gone..... I needed closer so my step-daughter & I took him to the Vet's to have hom put down.. Tht was 4 years ago...

Only took about 3 - 4 weeks for me to get over it.. Sad Sad We bought another cat during that time and that did help... But yeah - only the "pet" and the "owner" really know what it's like.. and there could be lots of humans living in the house, but each animal "chooses" his or her owner.. a great thing to enjoy while they last.. Smile Smile

PM me if you need to chat...
Mickey,
Thanks for the reply. My friend has a web site. <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.taffylaffy.com">www.taffylaffy.com</a><!-- w --> If you want to know why it is such a loss take a few minutes to aquaint yourself with him.
He was a true railroad dog, and my connection to the railroad too. He was a real charactor and taught me how to love.
Wayne and Nutbar both had the honor of meeting him and members Todd, (csiguy) and railcop both knew him well

He will always be in my heart.

Messages In This Thread