And now for something different !
The model is not rectangular .....rather like a rhombus with the longest side , 3rd base side , 16 feet , outfield ( which was added on to the original park back in the day ) is about 14 feet .

The customer outsourced the seats ....he bought the mold which he will let us have for any further ball parks .....and there are boxes and boxes of them totalling 31,000 .

No parking lot , Mike , but there will be a road running around the outside of the park . We aren't supplying the lp's so I don't know what the guy has in mind . I do know that he has asked for an access hole at the pitchers mound so he can stick his head through with his Dodger cap on and " be the pitcher ".

The giant baseball and words "EBBETS FIELD" that you can see inside the rotunda were created by Mark .

My part in building all this is cutting , fitting and gluing most of the horizontal pieces you see . All the uprights and webbing were cut on the Epilog Laser by Mark . We use Weldbond glue exclusively because we find it has better strength than other white glues ....just our experience . We buy and use it by the gallon . Virtually everything is made from wood .

Terry
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.

Messages In This Thread