Some of my custom builds and paint work.....
Then to show another "extreme" build......

B&O U-1, 0-10-0 "Ten-Coupled" #950. This model is being built from 2 TYCO 0-8-0's that have been joined at the last 8th driver to give its tenth one, and brass plating added to hold the frames together, properly spaced. The boiler is being lengthened to complete the whole works. The drive train is 100% functional, and has gotten a geared driver added to where the smoke unit "puffer" cam once, was in the frame to have the whole enlarged to except the new axle gear, this was to rid the use of "TYOCO's Tender Power", or what they called "Power Torque" set up. I then made a custom motor mount, with an added flat can motor to drive the system. Runs well! I will also be adding alot of brass details to this locomotive, sander line pop valves, lifters start valves you name it, will look like a fine piece of brass when completed! The tender to this model will be built from 2 Rivarossi 0-8-0 switcher tenders, as this locomotive has a slightly longer tender then that from Rivarossi factory. Once all the work is done, it will be getting a custom paint job to make the work final on the model.

[Image: BOU-1950003.jpg]

[Image: BOU-1950001.jpg]
~John AKA "Yellowstone" OR "EM-1"

Messages In This Thread