Religious incitement
Thank you each and every one. There are some subjects which we all are "passionate" about. When one of these subjects come up, our passion takes over and we forget, sometimes, to be civil.
Besides religion, and politics, which are the most commonly shared passions, I can also get seriously entangled in discussion about justice/law, gun control, and cell phone use/texting while driving.
Quote:If MM want's to pursue it further, than we just might be locking our first thread.
I'm hoping MM will read my post, and take the moment to think, before responding. He can, at times, be reasonable.
I did what I though was needed at the moment. It was MM's thread, and Sgtcarl1 posted what could have been the "detonator". I did get a kick out of Squidbait's reply, He could have jumped right in and spread the conflagration.
Quote:Sumpter, ....awww forget it.
I think we've already found ourselves on opposite sides before, I understand where you're "coming from",... It's forgotten.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread