Are you addicted to your cell phone
Ralph Wrote:Cell phone? No. I have a Tracfone...similar to what Lynn is talking about. I am addicted to logging in on Big Blue, however! Smile

Don't ask me why, but I've got at least two Tracfones, one Virgin Mobile and a Sprint out in the car. Confusedhock: All of them are the "pre-pay" kind. I used to buy a new card every 90 days to keep it up for about a year, then I'd get a different one and do the same. Let's face it, they only cost around $20, and that usually includes 90 days of service with around 20 minutes of air time. After a while I realized I was paying about $100 a year for nothing since I never used the air time. Sad I have On Star in my truck and I keep that updated, but still, when it comes time to renew, I always have a bunch of minutes to roll over. I will keep that active though since I seem to be able to keep in touch from anywhere if I have to, even when we're out target shooting in the desert. In an emergency, all I need to do is to push the red cross button and they know exactly where I am, the status of the truck, and can talk to me as well... If the airbags deploy, they know instantly and that's a good thing. 8-)

The Tracfones are great, but like I said, we don't have anyone that we need to talk to while we're out... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread