Are you addicted to your cell phone
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Don I hope you are right about it being a internet legend. It would be nice to know for sure. But until someone can disprove it to my satisfaction there will be no On Star in a car I own.

I hear you Mike, I hope it's not true either. We watch some game shows once in a while and my wife wonders if sometimes they're not cheating. It would be easy for them to switch what's behind the curtain or pick a different prize out of the envelope depending on whether the contestant chose it or not, but I tell her that the stakes are too high if anyone behind the scenes talked. I'm hoping that the same is true with On Star, there's not enough money to pay for all the resulting lawsuits if they did listen in. Nope For me, I need it. We go out into the desert tor target shooting and could have problems. I've got enough health issues where the benefits outweigh the downsides, if there are any. If there are, me and my lawyer can become very rich, along with a few million others. Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread