"New modules"
Currently, this picture shows the "backboard" for the dual gauge loop. I am now thinking that when the modules are back in the basement, I would like to have the river extend back two feet, instead of the 10" backboard. ( Icon_twisted I want to see more water, and make room for a few more boats Icon_twisted 357 Icon_lol )
The additional 24" X 48" module needed to accomplish that, would probably never get to a train show ( no way to transport the extra "volume" of scenery ), but it would make the modules look better here at home, and I wouldn't mind just a little more *visible-running-trains* ,even if it meant parking the standard, or, the narrow gauge train, on one of the 'new bridges'

------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have a few ideas for structures, along the additional 48" ( 24" on each side ) of "river bank" Wink Wink One of these being a model of the *summer cottage* we used to have on Noyac Bay, Long Island.
:o Yup !! I really need another "project" Wink :o :o Icon_lol , and I just might end up having to build a
*trailer cover-- "cover/ box"-- addition* to get that scene to shows. Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread