"New modules"
Tyson Rayles Wrote:I like the other one better Pete. Us model railroaders don't like anything unless it dirty, rundown and nasty looking. Spiffy, neat and clean don't hack it ! Icon_lol

357 357 357 Cheers 357 357 357

Noted, and understood.......besides, that look could be modeled as the "work of the shipyard LPB's" Icon_twisted

Us "sailors" have been brainwashed to believe that everything has to be "Spiffy, neat and clean". It's been a lifelong fight to "weather"........kind of.... "goes against the grain". Wink Wink 357 357

I like having the sloop on the Marine railway. I doesn't overpower the scene, and, it gives me a place to display the model.
It was built..... Confusedhock: Forty-Three years ago :o :?: :o Confusedhock:, In Brunswick, Me. during my first tour of duty at the Naval Air Station there. Right after having seen Pete Seger's "Clearwater" ( the inspiration for the model ) under construction at Harvey Gamage's in South Bristol, Me.

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread