"New modules"
OK, thought I had another "orphan"......turned out to be a b------d son- - - MY COMPUTER !!!!!
Actually I guess it's a good thing in the long run, I can't get my pictures to the "Floppy disk", which, after some thought, is not as bad as I initially feared. Blank 3-1/2" floppy disks are now almost impossible to find, and I can, after uploading the pic's to the computer, send them to CD-RW, and use that in the old 'puter with the corel package, to size/adjust/and save to media so I can upload them here.
Oh ! Pictures, that's what I came here to post !!! Icon_twisted Wink Big Grin Big Grin
This is a good shot of the marine railway, and "boatyard"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A clearer shot of the opening in the side "skyboard", and a peek of the 10" back table, one of two now, with this module replacing the center one.

The opening and 10' back table on the opposite side. Here, you can see the " San Confoundus Fault Line ", that was caused by a slight glitch in the thinking process. :oops: Wink yup, I'm getting "old". :o 357

A good shot of the new two track rolling lift bridge, and a view from the back of the center module, that would have been difficult to shoot with the original skyboard in place.

A view from the front of the modules, yeah that train was moving fairly quickly

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The show was fun, I still have ( wait, let me calculate - - -) about 2.01835 tons :o Icon_twisted more detail to add.
I've already scrapped the side skyboards, they need to be half inch, instead of quarter inch. the quarter inch was too flimsy, for handling the module in and out of the car.
The house in the far right , back corner is going to get an addition before the next show ( most likely Trainfest this November, unless something comes up sooner. ), and there will be a lot more trees,shrubs, and "other green growth", that has to be built and added.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread