"New modules"
One more shot, this with the traveling crane in place and a couple more trees set.

I tried a bit of darker blue paint on the "San Confoundus" fault line......maybe it needs a bit of dark green with it, to match.
I may end up having to "mask off" everything but the water and airbrush all of it ! Even then, I will have to look at coming as close as I can to the existing color. ( just because I happen to like it ).
I guess the lesson here is, always buy extra amounts of paints, just in case the manufacturer discontinues that color, which is what happened here. There's several years between the original water, and the new back table's water. All those colors are now out of production.
Oh, yes, the brick building with the green trim, had to be shortened :oops: to two thirds it's original length :o , so the crane could be added to the scene. :oops: Wink Smile
Fortunately, that was not as difficult as it could have been. Icon_lol Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread