Your work area
A few more shots of my work area.

This table is on the wall opposite the desk. At the moment I have my drill press and resistance soldering unit on it as well as my laptop computer. The table has folding legs and is removable as the room also has a fold out couch. I also use the room as a guest room in a pinch. Goldth

This cupboard is on one wall and holds some of the many kits I have waiting to be built as well as some wood building kits and some of my Digitrax DCC stuff. The top shelf holds about a third of my Intermountain Canadian style 40' boxcar kits I need to build, paint and decal. I plan to do them in batches of 10 to 15 cars at a time. The rest of my kits are in a box in the storage room for now. I ran out of room for them in my work area.

This is a another project I just got a few weeks back that is now taking up valuable storage space. A Diamond Scale Models 105' turntable kit. A much needed item for my new layout plan. Big Grin

The rest of the room is way to messy to post pictures of. Eek My paint booth is portable so when it comes time to paint I use the best avaliable window I can get my paint booth in front of. I also keep all my model RR magazines in the same room so if I need a break there is plenty of reading material at hand. Smile

Wayne Reid

Messages In This Thread