L&M Rocky Mountain Pass
I got the darn ds64's figured out finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . Here's how it had to be hooked up with a seperate power supply although it could also be connected right to the track power.
The ds64's each putting out 4 addresses ( 4 addresses = 4 tortoise switches) also needed an individual board address ( this took some reading) There are 11 ds64's with starting address of 1 and last ds64 has address 44 .
[Image: ds641rs.jpg]
And the most recent achievements .
I got the right side yard\siding all installed . I have just 2 tortoise's left to install.
Its messy but I didn't want anyone thinking I took the summer off. I know it doesn't look like much but I haven't got a lot of spare time and I wanted everything lining up perfect.
[Image: dscn09376gp.jpg]
[Image: dscn09384bk.jpg]
Smile
Here's a bit of an update to what I've been upto I also included a few pics of items madmike threw in when I purchased a bunch of his diaramas and other scratch builds
here's one of a few real nice water towers
[Image: dscn0952fz8.jpg]

Over all 2 diaramas in place
[Image: dscn0953ma3.jpg]
no diarama here just couple steamers with odds and ends in the background of scratch builts
[Image: dscn0954rb0.jpg]
the rail has to be put in place for these guys to get to work ( turnout is already in place)
[Image: dscn0955xx1.jpg]
I cut the benchwork for the river and I will complete a couple more bridges
[Image: dscn0956th8.jpg]
My son and I had a few minutes so we tried to envision the new mountain \tunnel The mine will be propped in front and I will be using bragdon molds for the rocks
[Image: dscn0957qj9.jpg]
Another of the watertowers and thinking the Tannery may have found a new home
[Image: dscn0958wf6.jpg]
Rail to the chemical factory
[Image: dscn0959kk1.jpg]
From the chemical factory
[Image: dscn0963ib0.jpg]
Barnstead equipment
[Image: dscn0961lk5.jpg]
Another angle
[Image: dscn0962dx1.jpg]
Another water tower
[Image: dscn0965xb8.jpg]
Duffy's got rail
[Image: dscn0966mz5.jpg]
Stuffy's brwery waiting for its rail
[Image: dscn0970wh0.jpg]
Another of mikes creations
[Image: dscn0971vv7.jpg]
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada

Messages In This Thread