Lest We Forget
I always think of what it would have been like - living in another country.... I saw that Reporter returning from her recent imprisonment overseas...

Just to prove my point, (I'm not looking it up) --- I can not remember her name offhand, but I do remember her happy and content look as she was speaking to the press in D.C.

She said..... "I'm glad to be back in a free country" That's what this all means.... She was imprisoned not as a reporter, but as a spy, Guilty..... until (maybe) proven innocent...

............. and she was glad to be back home.......... This is what the armed forces of The United states stand for!! and this is what countless have died for!!

My uncle was at Hickum Field when Pearl Harbor was bombed. Yes, it's in the most recent movie... I was thinking of him when the field was being barraged with Japanese bombs.. I was remembering the stories he told us of how horrible it was...

He was a lucky one, he lived 'til he passed from old age.. We got to enjoy and learn from him. A lot of his fellow soldiers never got the chance to return to their families from WWII...

.. and we remember....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread