C&O in West Virginia
Hi at all!

Thanks to all of you! I think these informations should a good start for research. Otherwise, I would be always glad to get additional informations, it's better to get more!

The results of construction of my C&O empire will be published on my web site <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.little-big-america.com">www.little-big-america.com</a><!-- w -->!

And these are the plan: How I wrote before, it will be a sectional layout with the center of operation in Handley W.Va. in the 1950's steam era. I have choosen Handley because it's not so big than Hinton (this was my first decission), but with an engine servicing facility and other interesting operation possibilities.

I have to types of sections: small sections with a messurement of 1 Meter length and 1/2 Meter deepand 1 Meter x 2 Meter for yard sections (sorry for metric data). Theres is no limitation for the final expansion. Of course, these huge layout can only be presented on train shows in large facilities! I do not own a convention center Big Grin

The first parts of the layout will be shown to the public in the 2011 Train show of Günztal Musemsbahnverein in Ottobeuren/Bavaria.

I will keep you posted about the cosntruction progress!

Greeting from Bavaria

Marco
C & O.... for Progress

Messages In This Thread