"New modules"
I got the boat docks built. They are erected on a 1/4" plywood base. I transfered the drawing to print, and taped the printed sheet to the plywood. Next, to the drill press for some 1/8" holes where the pilings go, then, the board was taped to the water surface on the modules and the hole pattern was drilled in the "water", using the plywood template for position, and squareness. In pic 1, an overall view of the docks with boats in position.

this pic is a high angle shot of the left hand ( North ) end.

The right hand ( South ) end

....and a close up of the North end with the Jenan IV at the dock, the gas pumps were left over from an old "service station" kit that was bashed to fit on the old modules. They'll get some paint, and, if I can find them, some decals.

The "docks" construction went well enough that I'm thinking I'll use the same type of "stringer/planks" for the walk surface on the three walk bridges. I can build up a single ( scale ) 150' walkway, and install it when the third bridge is done, and all are in place. I'll raise the docks just a bit, stain them, and when dry, install them on the module.
One week, two days left until show time........
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread