Ohhhh NOOOO!
I was viewing my photobuckt album this afternoon and i noticed i had close to 30 separate albums that could be combined and organized better to find things easier. i started re-arranging the albums (for example: putting all layout and module albums under one main album, with sub-albums for each layout or module in the main album).

Well i wasnt paying attention, and i didnt bother to read that ALL THE LINKS GET BROKEN WHEN MOVING THEM! Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang Man did i screw up, i was on the last album that i was moving when i finally read the warning! Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang Man this really sucks, im not sure i can take the time to re-do all my threads and fix all the picture links, i mean i have a few threads that have 100-150 pictures at least in them, that would take hours to go through and fix them all Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang

Well my photobucket album is all nice and organized now, but now im screwed in all the threads i have with pictures in them, here and on all the other forums i belong to Eek Ohhh man, i need to get off the computer and take a break and go grab a bite to eat, i might just loose it if i dont 35
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread