CF&E Action/Short Line Action.
Not what you'd call short lines, but here are a few industrial locomotives that I've photographed over the past couple of years.
I ran across this 40 ton Davenport sitting near the road along US 40 east of Columbus, OH. Don't even remember the exact location and it appeared to be some sort of museum. Perhaps someone on here can help me remember the location!! How about those eyes on the pilot?    
This 45 ton GE is used to switch gons of scrap metal at Milano Metals in Mount Vernon, IL to interchange with Norfolk Southern    
This GP-9 is located at a grain elevator in Carrollton, Missouri along the former ATSF main line to Kansas City. Interesting paint scheme - not sure who the original owner may have been    
Same day that I photographed the MidWest geep, I found this rebuilt geep belonging to Ray Carroll Co-Op at WB Jct just west of Carrollton, MO. Ray-Carroll has large elevators all over Missouri and this one was destined to go to their new elevator complex being constructed on the east side of Carrollton    
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"

Messages In This Thread