sumpter250's 2010 Spring Bash Challenge
doctorwayne Wrote:That whole train turned out really well, Pete, and it looks great in that paint scheme, too. Thumbsup Thumbsup Geez, and all done with ten days to spare, too. Eek I've just re-started work on my caboose today, but I doubt that it'll be finished in time. :cry:
Wayne

I saw that you had taken a few "new steps" in the process. Deadline schmedline, I just want to see that caboose done.

What's interesting about the paint, is that the original orange, that the hustler was painted, was considerably more red. Makes me wonder if a bottle of paint got misidentified. I like this much better and will probably have to repaint all the narrow gauge stuff to match.

Gary S Wrote:DocWayne is correct, that paint scheme is terrific. And I love what you've done. I imagine there will be several more similar projects that like this that get built - I may do one myself!

.....and if you do, this challenge bash will have been more than just a "contest".
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread