license plates for our model cars.
Bruce --- thanks for those plates --may print them out as well . I need 1/64 scale ( S) as you know anyway.
I have been sidetracked for a while , not working on much of anything for several months . I had to have a bit of a "tuneup" on me -- had a bloodclot in my left leg ( artery) got that out & a stent in now , that did wonders for my blood pressure !! I was taking 7 meds a day & still WAAAAAY too high-- sometimes around 230/170 now on 2 meds & at times gets almost too low -- last Dr. visit it was 118 / 70 !!
I feel that the blockage was causing my pressure to go up to try to kee[ blood flowing to my foot , told the Drs. when they found the block that fixing it would help the pressure ---- they ALL said I was totally wrong --blockage would have NO effect on pressure . Still say I don't know what I am talking about even after the IMMEDIATE improvement right after the operation!!

I am about to go back to work on a 34 Packard that I am converting to a 37 Packard pickup , ---yes they made one! Using the ersatz 40 ford pickup like I did for the Hudson truck -- biggest change will have to be a longer hood & fit 36 Ford fenders on the front to get the right shapes--- then I guess run it into a wall! 2285_ Nope
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!

Messages In This Thread