Well that'll teach me to test first...
My daughter, who now that she is a parent to one of her own feels she is my parent as well sometimes, I think. She thought I was being condescending in that last post of mine. No ... I wanted to stop you before you could do what you thought I was saying instaed of what I was really trying to say ... now that is convoluted, if I do say so myself!

I'm glad it all worked out for you, that lacquer thinner wiped it all clean, and that you went with the Modge Podge instead of the fixative ... that would have been a error in choice of materials ... you chose the correct one.

BTW ... I had to call my child last night while writing the post that started, "No, no, NO!" as I could remember the word "decoupage," I could remember what it was, but not the word 35 ... that's why she got involved, and since she was in a strong "parenting mode" with her 11-month-old when I called, I got the same treatment! Icon_lol
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread