The Layout..
Figured that I would start a layout thread over here, I have not posted anything since I have not been making much progress! However, some funds and time were recently allocated (read: winter break and Christmas) so I have a bit of progress!

Went to the LHS and was looking for decals, found some microscale graffiti decals and figured that I would try a few out. Not 100% sure on the tags, they look a bit ridiculous and I can see the edges of the decal - can't figure out how to fix that. One trick I did figure out was that if you tear one off after it has set it leaves the appearance that it has been partially cleaned off.

[Image: Picture201492crop.jpg]

[Image: Picture201491crop.jpg]

Worked on my new junction, added filler and weathering. These tracks will most likely not be in use.

[Image: Picture201537crop.jpg]

[Image: Picture201549crop.jpg]

Assembled and painted a new building, it is still awaiting a few architectural details. I like to try and come up with some different paint schemes, so I often have a few repaints. For some reason I tend to end up working mostly with dark browns, so I wanted to try something a little different with this building. Colors are Railroad Tie Brown, Mineral Red, and windows are Pullman Green.

[Image: Picture201575crop.jpg]

I also began assembling a new split level building in my industrial corridor. It is a combination of two city classics kits. Colors are Sand (concrete) and aged concrete (brick). Front side facing the camera is unpainted.

[Image: Picture201550crop.jpg]

[Image: Picture201552crop.jpg]

Finally, I finished my second plow. Yeah..don't ask me why I took the picture with a post in the middle..

[Image: Picture201533crop.jpg]

- Dan

Messages In This Thread