Mountaingoatgreg 2012 New Years Challenge
I have a few projects sitting around, but the one that will be the most productive in the long run is the benchwork for a Free-mo module I have had sitting around at my place. I am not even sure what the original plan of the module even was when built, but I have it and I should do something with it.

Prototype:
The main feature will be the Hudson House Grocery Distributor located on a spur off the mainline. I am still trying to gather information about this area, but between the building and some other kits I have sitting around I am just going to fill in the blanks for now.

Here is a picture of the building today, it was changed from a wood exterior to Cinder clock in 1983.
[Image: Hudson-Duncan+1.jpg]

The Design:
Nice and simple pretty much explains itself this is an HO scale module measuring 24" X 48"
[Image: Track+Plan.jpg]

The challenge:
A much as I would like to say get it all done, I realize it is probably not likely. My goal is to have the module operational with basic scenery completed ( landforms, ground cover, ballast, roadways) I will also have the Hudson House building built and able to be placed on the layout.
Be Wise Beware Be Safe
"Mountain Goat" Greg

https://www.facebook.com/mountaingoatgreg/

Messages In This Thread