Poll: Are you interested in decals for biL's Lehigh Susquehanna & Western railroad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 HO scale set in white
25.00%
5 25.00%
2 HO scale sets in white
35.00%
7 35.00%
3 HO scale sets in white
15.00%
3 15.00%
4 HO scale sets in white
5.00%
1 5.00%
5 HO scale sets in white
0%
0 0%
1 HO scale set in black
5.00%
1 5.00%
2 HO scale sets in black
5.00%
1 5.00%
3 HO scale sets in black
5.00%
1 5.00%
4 HO scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
5 HO scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
1 N scale set in white
0%
0 0%
2 N scale sets in white
5.00%
1 5.00%
3 N scale sets in white
0%
0 0%
4 N scale sets in white
0%
0 0%
5 N scale sets in white
0%
0 0%
1 N scale set in black
0%
0 0%
2 N scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
3 N scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
4 N scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
5 N scale sets in black
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remembering biL Marsland...
Nice to hear from you, Gary. I'll put you on the list for one set in white.

Ralph, anybody can e-mail or PM their address to me anytime they wish. I'm still waiting for the pdf version from my brother in order to forward it to Rail Graphics. I should learn then how long it will be before the decals are sent to me, and can then start sending them out. I'll update the situation as it develops with new posts in this thread. Once the decals arrive here, I'll start bugging folks who've expressed an interest but not yet sent me their mailing address. Misngth
After all of the ordered sets have been sent out, there'll be a few left, and I'll likely place a new post advising of their availability.

I haven't noticed anybody asking specifically for N scale (it's included on the sheet, but in lesser quantities than the HO), but if you've ordered sets to be used on N scale equipment, let me know if you require extra numerals and reporting marks for the car ends. I won't be needing the ones on the sheets I'll be using, and will gladly send along extras to those requesting them. I suggest that others not needing the N scale car-end lettering might offer the same if such requests materialise. Goldth

Wayne

Messages In This Thread