New York Cross Harbor RR Alcos
Mike Kieran Wrote:Where did you send the NW2 for a decoder?
Sorry Mike I never saw your question, I found a guy on ebay. I'll be honest though, I wouldn't send him any of my trains again. I Had to send them back to him at least 2 times for different issues, he seemed to really not give a $h!t about what I asked and charged quite a bit.

Alcm2012 Wrote:As Brooklyn native who happened upon a NY Cross Harbor engine as it was traversing the Brooklyn streets, and now returning to model railroading, I wanted to create a layout for this small line. I was unable to find anyone who would create the magical looking NY Cross Harbor insignia in a decal. You can imagine how long I sat gawking at your creations. How was that achieved on your incredible looking equipment?

Appreciate your insight.

Tom
Tom I got the decals from the same guy on ebay I mentioned above, I asked for extras told him I'd pay for them and he sent me 2 heralds that didn't match. There has been talk with other NYCH enthusiasts about making a batch of decals which I would certainly replace with mine. I haven't heard anything about them in a while but I'll get in touch with them and find out what the story is.

Messages In This Thread