What do you have on the layout?
I didn't want to write an entire inventory since my layout can handle a lot of rolling stock...but I do tend to changeover the trains I run as the whim strikes me. Right now I'm emphasizing the freelanced Kings Port & Western with a coal train of KP&W cars along with some lettered for biL's road---headed by two SD9's in a black and orange KP&W scheme AND a through-freight headed by a pair of blue and orange KP&W F7s with several orange boxcars for the road in tow along with a few covered hoppers. I also have a short Penn Central local powered by a GP30 with an assortment of freight cars (Penn Central and other regional roads like the Erie and the B&M). A two car passenger train is headed by a Penn Central E8. And.....a bunch of covered hoppers sit at Empire Grain with heralds from the Burlington, Rock Island, Klemme Co-op, NY Central, and Con Agra while assorted cars sit at other industries (tank cars at Kings Port Oil Supply, a covered hopper and tank at GERN, hoppers at the aggregate plant, and a 50 foot Penn Central boxcar at LaRoche Manufacturing. Oh, there are also ten cars on the car float at West Mill including a newly lettered covered hopper for Bruce's Shore River line.

Messages In This Thread