A little "trivia" question - - -
ngauger Wrote:"teejay" wrote: " One of these days , Alice , ....POW , right in the kisser !" Eek Goldth

T

I liked:

Bang (Pretends to punch Alice)..................... Zooom!!! ( Waves hand towards "the moon") Smile Smile Smile

Just recently I saw a "bit of humor", in a "headline":-- " The latest moon rover has just found Alice Cramden" Wink Big Grin Big Grin

Icon_twisted Icon_twisted I can't be the only one who remembers " The Flying Dutchman Overture" opening theme, followed by---
It's "_________ _____ ___ ___ _____ Rangers"
"Ralph" wrote: The Ed Norton character on "The Honeymooners" TV show alluded to it a couple of times...while wearing a space helmet! Smile
-- The Ed Norton character was a fan of the show. Wink Nope I don't mind at all, good hint ! Thumbsup

I have clear memories of "The Lone Ranger" - - - - - - on RADIO !!! :o " return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear, The Lone ranger rides again "

PS It, was not "Captain Midnight"
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread