A little "trivia" question - - -
The first TV I remember, had a "standard", round, CRT, for the picture screen, kind of the same greenish tint, and dim enough that we had to watch it in the basement, which was the only place big enough, and dark enough. Eek

Yes. Captain Video and his Video Rangers............and the ever present villain, the evil, Doctor Pauli ! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Then, of course, there was the Flash Gordon series with the ships dribbling sparks out the aft end!! 357 357 357 , and "Ming the Merciless".
Yeah, the plastic overlay was " one of those things " Icon_lol
"Uncle Milty", Ed Sullivan , Mickey Mouse Club, Hopalong Cassidy, Gene Autry, The Cisco Kid, Roy Rodgers, and a whole bunch more, including the "bonding time" with my Dad, watching the Brooklyn Dodgers at Ebbets Field.
I gave up Baseball when the Dodgers left Broolkyn. Got back into it when I became a Cubs fan.
If Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts, moves the cubs out of Chicago / Wrigley Field, that will probably be the end of Baseball for me, for ever.
One must remember, "Ricketts" is a disease ! :o Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread