The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

28 degrees and SNOW!!!!!!. I am soooo sick of this. Up to 9 inches predicted before it's all over. As if to rub it in this morning's paper contained an ad for Menards "Spring Deck and Landscaping Sale." I think I'm going to move to North Carolina and live in Frank's train box. Eek

Went to the gym yesterday and swam a half mile then walked for another mile and a half. Ate very little yesterday and still managed to gain two pounds according to my scale. May have to replace the scale. Finally called the flooring company and got the information I needed to continue work. Should finish that project today except for the trim on the edge of the steps. Also need to do laundry, pack, and load the car. Headed to visit lady friend tomorrow. On Friday we are headed to Nebraska to visit friends and go to the Spring game in Lincoln on Saturday. On Sunday we'll stop in Omaha to visit my granddaughter and her family in the morning and then head back to lad friend's place Sunday afternoon. Then on Monday I'll head back here.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread