The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(05-22-2019, 08:29 AM)jim currie Wrote: Tom thanks , the only trouble recovery is going to slow I feel like a kid waiting to get my first drivers license. before surgery my energy level was zip but now its back waning to do something.

Don I sold off most of my weapons too  all I got left is the first 1911 I bought in 63 along with a 30-40 Kraig that I still have , also have a Remington A3-03 made in 43 along with a international harvester M1.haven't popped a cap in years. got one shotgun left a 1951  Browning Broadway prestation grade with both trap and skeet  barrels  , don't keep it at home though its in a weapon storage vault couldn't afford the insurance to keep it at home.

Chief Eagles how far are you from Alamance ?
You're right about the insurance, I insured my trap gun many years ago and found that it was cheaper to buy a gun safe, so after one year, that's what I did. Insurance companies will not include guns in a homeowner policy without a rider. Big guns somehow get heavier and heavier every year to the point that they're hard to hold up and tend to get less and less accurate for the same reason, Icon_rolleyes that's why most of what I have left are .22's. Got rid of my M44 and my trap gun before my shoulder ripped apart and my .357 before I snapped a wrist. Getting old sucks at times, but thank god for cortisone....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-22-2019, 09:45 AM