The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
And a cheery good morning to you all. I say "cheery", don't exactly know why, just that I did get up by myself this morning and that's always something to cheer about. Icon_lol Icon_lol 

Did go target shooting yesterday, didn't stay as long as usual, started to get a bit warm out, plus my shooting buddy was a bit light on ammo. I need to go ammo shopping as well, just don't know who has any. We did stop at the truck stop for breakfast, hardly anyone in the restaurant, it used to be packed with truckers and travelers off of I-10. There were more people in line for the fast-food concessions than in the restaurant.

Today is Tuesday, Walmart senior hour at 6:00 this morning, nowhere near the crowds when they started that. Not sure if Costco still has that, the new one near us opens in two days, now we can expect a super-crowd there. Don't plan on going there for a few weeks though. Might have to, running low on some stuff, my 55 gallon drum of maple syrup is almost out, so is my 50 pound block of butter and the 100 pound tin of coffee. Icon_rolleyes Icon_rolleyes Well, it seems like that anyway. Not sure, living alone now I just might have to back off on buying some stuff in the size and quantities they sell things in.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-22-2020, 06:10 AM