The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 62 currently, going up to 76.

Yesterday was clean the rug day. I vacuumed and shampooed all the rugs. Since we pulled all the carpet up throughout the house, we have eight throw rugs. With my wife’s allergies and asthma, the doctors told her the carpets have to go. Downstairs in the living room, dining room, foyer, and kitchen we have waterproof wood vinyl planks. I love the look and feel of the wood. They are easier to clean. Having pets the waterproofing is a big plus. On the second floor our bedroom and the office have hardwood. The hall is also hardwood. All the floors are marred from either the fire that was in the house 8 years before we moved in or from pet accidents. The previous owner used to leave the house for many hours and never left her dog out. The hallway was so damaged we had to paint the floors porch gray. My daughter removed the carpeting from her room and is trying to see if she can restore the hardwood. My son just began removing the carpet from his room. We are hoping to get the wood vinyl planks in the hallway and our bedroom.

I repaired two tank cars and a gondola. I have one more gondola to finish repairing. I took photos of the work train for inventorying. I am hoping to run some trains today and work on something modeling related.

Tom, prayers for your granddaughter.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-24-2020, 06:59 AM