The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, woke up very early, laid there for a hour and finally got up before 3:00. It should have rained last night, didn't. Some rain in the forecast every day clear into next week. We'll see...

Did go to Hobby Depot with Woodone, he got what he wanted, all I got was a few scraps of plastic and lots of disappointment. N scale was just track, no kits, very little scenery and even less scratchbuiding material. Their website looks like they're well stocked, they even advertise in Model Railroader, but the whole place looked like it hadn't been restocked in a very long time. Stopped by the pawn shop, at least I can get some ammo. Nope, another disappointment, no 9MM, he dug into some containers and found a few boxes of .22LR, "I can sell you one"...... One box of 50 rounds of .22 wasn't worth the effort you have to go through there to purchase it, so we left. My son, "Duffy" said he went to order some 9MM on line, it was in stock, but by the time he registered, it was gone. Got some up in Prescott, only $90 a box plus a two-hour ride to get there. No wonder I couldn't sleep this morning. Waiting

Well, like they say, when things are at the bottom, there's only one direction they can go...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-21-2021, 05:14 AM