The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, happy Friday, it is Friday again isn't it???? It hit 100 yesterday for only the fourth time this year. Been pleasant enough so far, just waiting for the other shoe to drop....

Tom, a lot of that is computer-generated to the point that the agents or senders don't even know. I just had to do the same thing with my mortgage lender, the one that I just did a "single man", refi with and knows that my wife passed last year, yet an automatic "Happy Birthday" was sent. He apologized and I'm sure, was a bit embarrassed. But, after six years, you have to wonder if anyone is paying attention.

Got two itty-bitty woodworking projects. One has to do with modeling. I got the idea from someone here that said they attached a bag to their work table to catch those little things that tend to drop off and get lost. I'm going to build a slide-out "crumb catcher" tray, just slides out enough and hope to catch any parts that might otherwise hit the floor and disappear. Next, I'm going to try to build a bubble that will cover the entire workbench and catch those parts that go "SPROOONGGGG" as they fly off your tweezers, never to be found. Kind of like Agent 86's Cone of Silence. Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-14-2021, 06:35 AM