The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Tom: We have had some mail for the fellow whose estate we bought the house from (8 years ago last month). If they are local businesses I call them to take him off the mailing list. Bigger ones just get binned or forwarded to his son.
At the previous house we were still getting annual flyers for the daughter of the man we bought it from -- after 20 years.

We had a little hike yesterday along the Guelph Radial trail. Former Interurban line, abandoned in 1931. Went to where it met the Guelph Junction Rly (City owned) and heard a train on the way back but there was too much growth between us. Spotted an interesting piece of stuff and deduced that it was the top (and more) of a line pole from the interurban. Nearly tripped over a surveyor's stake in the roadbed.
We gave each other haircuts today -- I did not trim too much off her bangs this time and then I did my beard. I'll be suffering from the short and pricklies until bath on Monday.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by BR60103 - 05-14-2021, 07:39 PM