The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a humid 83 already this morning. Going up to 96.

Have a problem with one of the plants we moved in the window boxes. Half of it appears to not like being transplanted. I will have a look at when I get home this afternoon. We pulled up the rug on the front patio and took it down to the curb for trash. Somehow it got stained or mold on it that would not come off. It was an outdoor rug so this has got my head scratching.

I finished cleaning and lubing the second loco and gave it a test rn. It runs very well and like the other seems to have more pulling power. I teamed it up with the first loco and down they run well together. I probably now have a dozen more to do. I test ran a couple of new Bowser Executive Line ALCO C-628 in the ALCO Demonstrator scheme. Boy do they run smooth and quiet. I have two Reading ones sitting in their boxes and I can't wait to test them.

I have physical therapy tonight so I am not sure what I will be doing later this evening.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-09-2022, 06:56 AM