needed
i need some ho #4 brass turnouts before every one jumps on the nickels silver band wagon brass performed well for me in our dry climate , brass is getting hard to find shop in Tucson has none . if any one has some in junk box pm me . 
jim
Old Atlas snap switches with plastic frogs?
Ron Wm. Hurlbut
Toronto, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Ontario Narrow Gauge Show
Humber Valley & Simcoe Railway Blog
Wow, I haven't seen brass track in ages. I was at a train show a couple of weeks ago and had I known.......... Nope 
I'll keep an eye out the next time.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(10-18-2021, 11:34 AM)TinGoat Wrote: Old Atlas snap switches with plastic frogs?

that's the ones.
jim
(10-18-2021, 01:44 PM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Wow, I haven't seen brass track in ages. I was at a train show a couple of weeks ago and had I known.......... Nope 
I'll keep an eye out the next time.

thanks .
jim
I'll be a t a train show all weekend (my club is putting it on) so I'll keep an eye out. How many are you looking for?

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
(10-19-2021, 06:26 AM)FiatFan Wrote: I'll be a t a train show all weekend (my club is putting it on) so I'll keep an eye out.  How many are you looking for?

Tom

thanks I could use 4 left 5 right either atlas or shionara .
Jim

I have one Atlas Snap Switch Right.

You can have it.
Guy from Southern Quebec.
(10-19-2021, 12:07 PM)CNR5103 Wrote: I have one Atlas Snap Switch Right.

You can have it.

I'll take it pm me with postage price
jim
(10-19-2021, 12:23 AM)jim currie Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 11:34 AM)TinGoat Wrote: Old Atlas snap switches with plastic frogs?

that's the ones.
jim

I think I have 3 left and 2 right. A little worse for wear but functioning. I'll dig them out...
Ron Wm. Hurlbut
(10-20-2021, 06:12 AM)TinGoat Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 12:23 AM)jim currie Wrote:

that's the ones.
jim

I think I have 3 left and 2 right. A little worse for wear but functioning. I'll dig them out...

pm me with price  + shipping .
jim
If my math skills have survived the years you still need one left and two right. I'll keep my eyes open.

Tom

I did some digging. Two Left and Two Right that appear functional. There's also one Left that can be repaired and one Right that is missing the points.

Postage from Canada is stupid expensive. Probably ~$30CAD..

[Image: 5xibKij4KxDtpkP3A]

(10-20-2021, 01:43 PM)jim currie Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 06:12 AM)TinGoat Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 12:23 AM)jim currie Wrote: that's the ones.
jim

pm me with price  + shipping .
jim
Ron Wm. Hurlbut
(10-24-2021, 12:35 PM)TinGoat Wrote: Postage from Canada is stupid expensive. Probably ~$30CAD..

Yeah, I recently sent a smallish package of Bachmann lighting boards to a friend in the northeastern States, and it cost over $13.00.

Canada Post  charges on the weight of the package, but also on the package's dimensions.  Those turnouts aren't all that heavy, but you may save some dough by using a sturdy box just big enough to hold the turnouts. 

I can't say if it plays a part in the pricing, but they usually ask what the box contains and it's value, too.  I usually reply with "repair parts for a toy, value two bucks."

I occasionally make custom boxes, using the heavy cardboard used to ship appliances - it's strong enough to protect the contents as long as they're not sliding around within the box.

Wayne
I have them. Let me know your address.

Tom