Any Windows 11 users yet?
Just got an email from a member that has Windows 11 installed and now cannot log on here. Has anyone switched to Win 11, an if so, have they had any problems logging on here or anywhere else? We will do what we can, but neither me or Pat are able to install Win 11 because of that security chip issue, and I'm not sure we want to right now anyway based on the problems it's having. If it's a password problem, we may be able to fix that, but beyond that, I'm not sure what we can do.

Anyway, let me know if you have Win 11 installed and have had any issues here or anywhere else.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hi Don---I did download Windows 11 yesterday and ran into issues  logging into my other sites as well as Big Blue---the issue seemed to be with passwords---especially since I had forgotten previous ones  Icon_rolleyes.Thanks to your help I am now back on line  2285_.
Glad that was the only problem, it was an easy fix. Anyone else with this issue, just click on "contact us" on the bottom of the page and I can temporarily change your password since we have no way of retrieving your old one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Friday night I got the "blue screen of death"  Eek  ,got a new computer Friday night, had the chance to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, I passed on it, glad I did Icon_e_biggrin  .
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Glad I'm still using Windows 3.1 Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(11-07-2021, 09:44 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Glad I'm still using Windows 3.1 Icon_lol

No joke, I was looking for a copy of DOS 6.0 to install not that long ago, there was a DOS command that I wanted to use. Can't remember now what it was or even why I needed it, but I couldn't find a Windows Command to do what I wanted. I do have a copy of DOS.... on floppies.... Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
So far so good with Windows 11---just a heads up for those who choose to download this version make sure you know all your passwords for your various sites as you will have to log on again once you've downloaded the new program.