Trains on this day in the past:
9 years ago, November 11, 2013 at Enon Valley, Pa     Charlie
Nice shot, (as usual) Charlie....gone now, but not forgotten.

Wayne
I'm late today but here is todays offering from November 12, 2012 at Enon Valley, Pa about a half mile east of my favorite spot under the Route 351 bridge.     Charlie
Southern RR of NJ's Budd RDC at Winslow, NJ, 11/15/13.

Bruce

February 12th 1978 West Mayfield near Beaver Falls Pennsylvania I know it's not this day in the past but it's the best I can do on the phone have a good day    
Hi Charlie,

Good to see that you're able to post on Big Blue, even when you're up here in the Great White North.

Wayne
(11-15-2022, 08:23 PM)doctorwayne Wrote: Hi Charlie,

Good to see that you're able to post on Big Blue, even when you're up here in the Great White North.

Wayne

Well I told you I got a new phone but not all of the photos transferred.
Charlie
November 18, 2015 NS train 418 with coke westbound at Enon Valley, Pa.     
Charlie
11/18/2020---power for train 421 spotted at CN Stuart yard

November 19, 1977. Eastbound over the P&LE tracks at the lower end of Beaver Falls, Pa. I began working about 700 feet north of that railroad bridge in 1983 at the Hydroelectric plant (which was right along the P&LE tracks)     
Charlie
After traveling to Canton, Ohio to photograph Amtrak 41 we stopped in Minerva to check out the yard there. This would become Ohi rail in the coming years.     
Charlie
At the west end of the New Castle Pa yard November, 1978     Charlie
11/21/2017---train 148 eastbound at Bayview

Delaware Ave, Phila., PA, November 1993.

Bruce

(11-21-2022, 07:01 AM)Charlie B Wrote: At the west end of the New Castle Pa yard November, 1978Charlie

That's an M88 Recovery Vehicle on the flatcar behind the last of the C&O motive power unless I'm mistaken.  Test those here at work occasionally.  Another great shot, Charlie!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows