Weekly Photo Fun
A couple of good friends visited the Leetown Division recently---glad Charlie made it home beyond Buffalo before the snow storm

That's great that you could get together.    Icon_e_smile

YPMA-02 , with the GP10 and MT4 slug unit, working Mannheim Yard.

Bruce

I love that MT4 slug, Bruce.  Well, actually there are a ton of things to admire about that shot of the yard!  Really well detailed.

Also glad Charlie made it up north and back, and that's a great shot of the 3 of you.

Thought you guys might be tired of seeing tired SD45s, so we're running the Apollo these days.  She's sporting newly provided ex-Conrail power, an ex-RR GP39, disguised (not so well) with patched out diamonds and D&H lettering.  Bought this one last year and love it enough not to distress it yet.  The green leads a lightning stripe consist of Alco power down the mountain from Wilkes Barre and into the gorge.  This is another area of my layout in need of some scenic elbow grease in the not-too-distant future.

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
A couple of really nice scenes to start this week's thread.Here's a photo taken at the Mary St. engine house in Leetown.

So far, so great. 
One of the impressive things from my trip was a trip to see Gord's layout and this car instantly caught my eye.  There were several on the layout. Bil is smiling I am sure. I wish his family knew how he is still remembered.     
Charlie
TMo, here's a different view of the slug.

Bruce

(11-22-2022, 05:08 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: TMo, here's a different view of the slug.

Bruce

Nice!  Powered or unpowered?  If powered, that's gotta be a heck of a squeeze to get a motor in there.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends south of the Great White North---actually I thought yesterday was the holiday with all the football games  Icon_rolleyes.I'll add one more picture to the week's photo fun with this picture of CNR K3B Pacific heading up the Stoney Creek Hill.

No layout for the next 1.5 years, so workbench shots it is until I can get down to the club layout

Sorry can't get a picture to upload..
That light at the end of the Tunnel isn't heaven.........ITS A TRAIN!

My Railpictures.net Pictures
My Ramblings and Pictures