A good thing
I know there are plenty of these threads but want more cant hurt and by making one, and by making one I feel like Im part of model railroading forum history! 2285_

Anyway, I got home today, and unlike with Zealot, I REALLY looked forward to comming on and seeing whats going on. I always did, but this just feels totally new, different, and awesome. As I was reading the new posts, Im seeing several threads/posts that have been carried over, but Im also starting to see new build threads starting already and advice being given, and I realized that this really is a NEW START! And its already looking like we are off to an amazing start! Way to go to all of you who have made this possible. Cheers
I will second what Kevin said, this is a blessing and truly an amazing offering to have been able to bring the "big blue" train forum back up and running 2285_ 2285_
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
I like that enthusiasm Kevin! I've been feeling it too ever since Mikey and don told me about creating this forum! Thumbsup
Ralph
Enthusiasm....yes, that's exactly what it is. I will have to set a note where I can see it everyday, to remind me that I'm but a small part of what this really is, and to enjoy it.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!