A bit of a surprise
Sumpter250 Wrote:
TrainNut Wrote:Yes, and, if you look at his stinking profile, he doesn't even have a stinking automatic repeating signature.

Yeah, I noticed that after the fact........but he had been repeating it Goldth

I don't see any of the reactive sniping I was expecting to see, so I'll let it be.
I'm sending Harold one more PM to let him know that, and that I may have reacted where no reaction was called for.
That's a good idea, and very noble of you to do that. Cheers And go have another scotch, on the house... Popcornbeer
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:That's a good idea, and very noble of you to do that. Cheers And go have another scotch, on the house... Popcornbeer

Oh...No...Someone broke into Mikey's secret liquor stash....I mean...I only heard rumors about it.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:That's a good idea, and very noble of you to do that. Cheers And go have another scotch, on the house... Popcornbeer

Oh...No...Someone broke into Mikey's secret liquor stash....I mean...I only heard rumors about it.
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
That's OK......I still have a barrel of the good stuff that Kettlestack sent me, "back in the day" Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:

Nope.... Nope Nope Nope i just haven't had the time to re-stock it Smile Been spendin' the money on da'trains!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Speaking of spending da money......
Tomorrow and Sunday I'll be in Rockford, Il. all day....then....Monday, down to Arlington heights. Tuesday, into Chicago. Wednesday, recover from Monday and Tuesday. Thursday, Daughter's birthday. Friday Daughter's (same one) wedding.
Saturday, lunch with my Brother and Sister, then get my Brother down to Chicago to catch his train. And.....Sunday, maybe, up to Trainfest, and help take down the GC Laser booth.

I think I just discovered just why I seemed a bit ?????? the last couple of days! Oh and in the middle of all that...Saturday 11/14/09....I mark the end of my 66th year of dealing with all the above! ( insert "Primal Scream" smilie here)
I might recover a small part of my sanity by Monday the 16th......or.....I might just become a new "Mythbusters" episode. "Does excessive confusion really cause a brain to explode?"35 35

I'll check in when I can, but will be back on the 16th for sure.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
That's one of those "Stop the world, I want to get off!!" weeks Big Grin Big Grin Geeze!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Hey Pete, while you're at it, stop by to see your other daughter and us on the way. It been a long time since we've seen each other.

If you can't, I'll understand, but good luck dealing with all this, it sounds busy but fun...

BTW, Happy Birthday early, just in case your schedule won't let you stop by here on Saturday 548 548
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Don, when or if finances allow, I would love to make the trip west, and spend some time in Arizona. We'll just have to see what happens. One benefit of "the week" is that I'll have my Brother, and my Sister with me on my birthday. That doesn't happen too often at all these days. I'll just enjoy my blessings as they happen, count them after they're done, and try not to let any future ones slip by. Thanks for the "wishes"! 2285_ 2285_
I did get to spend today, Sunday 11/15, at Trainfest, with GCLaser.
It's been a good day.
All has ended well, and It's been a great week! Cheers
Family is all home safe. That, is the icing on the cake!
Next event? Hopefully the National Train Show, next year in Milwaukee, and the completion of the new modules in time for it! Big Grin