Nav Addition ?
Hi Guys - anybody mentioned adding a "<PREVIOUS/NEXT>" button at the bottom (and top) of the threads ? Thanks, Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
I'm going to add this to my list to investigate. Some people write modifications for this forum software, so I can find some things which I can add on. I'll see if there is something out there.

Pat
I can't find anything for this. It looks like they had something for a really old version. I guess because they added a pull down menu to jump to other forums, that is supposed to be good enough.

I think it can also get confusing, because when there is more than one page of threads in a forum, there is a Next link for the next page.
I don't miss any previous/next button, I never use one anyway. Can't ever tell what's coming up, almost like flying blind. I always prefer to go to each forum index, and pick the topic that I want to read.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hey - HAPPY '09 top the EXECUTIVE STAFF of the BEST MRR FORUM on the NET ! Thanks for getting our NEW/OLD house together ! The "prev/next" was just a suggestion - haven't been around "the Gauge" that long, but « Previous Thread | Next Thread » has been at the bottom center for as long as I remember...check Z*****/CG - it may be a v bulletin feature (i'm lucky my computer starts - no expert on your specialty, Pat. Thanks for all the work to get this going, and keep it up !!! Bob C.
James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."