The Gauge 2010 trip.
Anyone? Icon_lol
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
I'd really love to go, but...it's not the economy that is keeping me away. My wife and I will be opening our new business next month, so I just won't be able to make it this year. Sad
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
tomustang Wrote:Anyone? Icon_lol

Depending on the date, I'd be interested. If it's within 2 or 3 days' drive, pretty-well any location would be fine by me.

Wayne
Well, google says EBT is only about 9 hours away, and one could go through Scranton as well...!

Andrew
Our list is somewhat smaller than last year. The EBT, Altoona, Horseshoe June 5th list at this time is Tomustang, Green elite cab, and myself. No word from Toptrain yet. anyone else that wants to go should either PM me or reply here. Narrow gauge steam, mainline freight, and some railroad history. Should be a nice trip, in case of rain we should keep the next weekend open as a back up.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Yeah, i might still be shaky on that. I have to deal with my work to see when if i can get my work day shifted to some other day of the week. I'll still try to go, but we'll have to see.

How long should this trip take from New Jersey again?
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
I think it would be easier to scheldule it later in the summer?
Tom

Model Conrail

tomustang Wrote:I think it would be easier to scheldule it later in the summer?

Saturdays are Saturdays, and i always work Saturdays, so i will always have do some swapping of work days. whenever is convenient will work. I've got more than enough time to get my work in order.
If it's OK with TM we could go on Sunday. that's OK with me.
are you sure? the only thing there is will these places be open for business on sunday?
Nope Hadn't even thought of that Nope I'll check in the morning.
e-paw Wrote:Nope Hadn't even thought of that Nope I'll check in the morning.
Quote:# Hours and Schedule:

EBT is open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays (except on Monday July 5th 2010 and Monday September 6th 2010; see Events) from the first weekend in June through the last weekend in October.

Also:

Quote:Operating Schedule
Gift Shop/Ticket Window 10:00 am - 4:20 pm
Train Departures 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
Roundhouse and Shop Tours 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm
M-3 Rides 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Speeder Rides 11:00 am - 4:30 pm

And lastly:

It's looking a little dim for us to go anywhere yet, with the little one coming in a few weeks there's a bunch of stuff not underlined yet Sad
Tom

Model Conrail

What if we were to move the trip to later in the year? I'm still interested in participating, but have lots to do at home before I can get away. Hopefully, we'll have lots of good weather still ahead of us.

Wayne
that's OK with me, I just have to leave July open ," Baby coming ". I'll need to be home.
Yeah, sounds like it might be better to hold off a bit.