Your input needed
OK....We'll do. Since it was mentioned originally that it would run May-Sept. I was getting a little antsy.... Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
Steamtrains Wrote:OK....We'll do. Since it was mentioned originally that it would run May-Sept. I was getting a little antsy.... Goldth
That's ok Smile Smile We need to be reminded sometimes.. We're forgetful Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ezdays Wrote:Well Pete, I did say, "any scale". I'm assuming that you have an old Craftsman style house kit from Sears & Roebuck that you've been meaning to get to building since around 1935 Misngth Misngth

Actually, the GCLaser Apollo kit, is closely based on a Sears & Roebuck house kit.........but in HO scale. Tongue
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Steamtrains Wrote:OK....We'll do. Since it was mentioned originally that it would run May-Sept. I was getting a little antsy.... Goldth
I'm not sure I said "May-Sept", but I know I did say I'd be posting info in a few days and that was... uh, a few weeks ago so there's no doubt that Mikey is right, we do need to be reminded sometimes. :oops:

Just as a teaser, we will start the challenge on June 1 and run it until around Sept 1, or possibly right after Labor Day, whenever that is.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD