post deletions in "Lift Bridge"
When Drew linked his URL, he missed the closing parenthesis, and the link didn't work.
I fixed it, and deleted the conversation about the non-working link.
All parties were PM'd about the changes.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
On the job as usual I see. Way to go. Since we started Big Blue, this is about as stressful as it gets being a mod. So far we've been lucky, no dingbats and a few "friends" have kept to themselves. All-in-all, a good thing... Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:On the job as usual I see. Way to go. Since we started Big Blue, this is about as stressful as it gets being a mod. So far we've been lucky, no dingbats and a few "friends" have kept to themselves. All-in-all, a good thing... Worship
Ayuh, and I certainly wouldn't pass up a "good thing". It definitely feels like "before we were sold". Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!