Should we condense some of the forum choices?
I like Vals format.
Though, I think(Yeah...Thats smoke) Scratching and Bashing, should go into Val's "Backshop".
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Russ Bellinis Wrote:Looking at the Board index, it seems there is quite a bit of overlap between some of the forums here. It seems to me that the "Depot" and the "Dispatcher's Office" could easily be combined into one forum without loosing anything. I also wonder if "Get to know us" is kind of redundant, it could just as easily be done in "Hobo's Camp." In fact some of the posts in the thread in "Hobo's Camp" are the same sort of posts as are found in "Get to know us." I also think the "Mugshot spot" would function as well as a sub-forum or even a "sticky" in "Hobo's Camp." Just some random thoughts as I peruse the Gauge.
Personally, I think Lower Berth could be included in the merger with Hobo's Camp and Get To Know Us as well.
I think Mugshot Spot should remain seperate though. Maybe move it down to Photographer's Right Of Way.
CANNONBALL
Baby likes to rock it like a boogie-woogie choo-choo train!
Since this is the same topic, how about a Events section. Upcoming trade shows and open houses for clubs
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
your problum isn't a need to condence but posting in the right place.
frank
" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!
I agree with Val.

Add Track PLanning to the BackShop.

And you have a great Forum line up.
Will Annand
CVR in N Scale
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html">www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html</a><!-- w -->