The 2010 Summer Structure Challenge is here
My plan is... wait, gotta get rid of some coffee.............................................. OK, my plan is to list everyone that tried and...Opps, more coffee............... OK, and then try to determine the degree of completion. Everyone that vote can... Hold it............... ahhhhhhhh, Everyone that votes then can have a say as to if they like someone's almost finished project over another one that is complete. If that sounds good and it's fair to all, then that's what I'll do. Remember, the only prize here is bragging rights, and whatever you did in the name of this challenge is a step ahead of where you'd be if you didn't enter. So that in itself makes everyone that entered a winner... of sorts.... Uhhh, excuse me for a bit.....

..................thanks,
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Geez, Don ... that only happens to me between 03:30 and 05:30 in the morning! Misngth

Icon_lol
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
You be in a different time zone...(dimension..??)... Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
No, I just wake up and make my way to the W.C. around those times of the morning ... it's annoying, having my sleep interrupted! It does feel better then, pressure relieved, 357 except I then often have to do a nebulizer treatment, because I have then been vertical after several hours of being horizontal. and breathing becomes a problem! Confusedhock:

Never mind ... it's just no fun getting older! Nope Nope

And ... quit smoking at your earliest convenience ... sooner than that if you are older and have been smoking for a long time. 35

There! I said it! Confusedhock:
biL

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Sounds good to me Don. Thumbsup
"Remember, the only prize here is bragging rights, and whatever you did in the name of this challenge is a step ahead of where you'd be if you didn't enter."
This challenge got a lot of things, " a step ahead ". Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
P5se Camelback Wrote:
Geez, Don ... that only happens to me between 03:30 and 05:30 in the morning! Misngth

Icon_lol
Two whole hours, I hope you bring a copy of Model Railroading to keep you occupied for that long... 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
P5se Camelback Wrote:No, I just wake up and make my way to the W.C. around those times of the morning ... it's annoying, having my sleep interrupted!

My dad swears by Saw Palmetto to deal with that problem.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
ezdays Wrote:
P5se Camelback Wrote:
Icon_lol
Two whole hours, I hope you bring a copy of Model Railroading to keep you occupied for that long... 357 357

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

What I meant was ... it could happen at any time during those hours ... but, geez -- I can't imagine a bladder big enough to take two hours to drain!! And I take nothing with me ... I don't turn on lights, or open my eyes -- nothing to short circuit falling back to sleep ... I just feel my way along the wall and then sit down! Wink 357

But ...

Back to the Challenge ... maybe we need to send someone to check on Don ...

I'm still soldiering on ... building pairs of "wood" double cross buck doors -- two pair in the closed position (each a single unit) and two pair in the open position (four doors, visible from both sides, and built using "more-or-less" scale materials because of that fact.)

Seriously, though ... has anyone heard from Don? Maybe we'd better check the Dunkin' Donuts store!
biL

MasonJar Wrote:What?? The Summer 2009 challenge is over already...? 35 Man, still not done...! Wink Big Grin

Andrew

2009?..You've been given a whole year and still haven't finished??
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:
MasonJar Wrote:What?? The Summer 2009 challenge is over already...? 35 Man, still not done...! Wink Big Grin

Andrew

2009?..You've been given a whole year and still haven't finished??
Do you think if we start the fall 2011 challenge at the end of this month, that he'd finish it on time???? 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Wink

Icon_lol

Andrew