2-6-0 kitbash
Wow, Wayne. With cutting of that much cast detail on the boiler, it is almost easier just to scratchbuild a new one. Eek
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
KAHRAZY is the proper spelling...... Goldth And, yes, we are..... Eek

Kevin....That's going to be a sweet loco....Please update with more of your photos.... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Gary S Wrote:You steam guys are WhAcKy cRaZy

Tongue 357

STEAM? Eek Those aren't boiler tubes hanging out over that middle driver - that loco is clearly an electric! Icon_lol Misngth Icon_lol Misngth

Wayne
nachoman Wrote:......it is almost easier just to scratchbuild a new one. Eek

That's another project altogether. Goldth Goldth

Wayne
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Cheers

... but you gradually get to be that way when you can't just toodle on down to the LHS and pick up an RTR "the paint-jobs-have-been-changed-to-protect-the-builder" diesel, fire up the air brush, float on some decalcomania, add a couple lift rings and MU cables, slip in a decoder and ...

... off you go, then, wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

At least Kevin's and Doctor Wayne's locomotives (despite the unique modeling challenges encountered when modeling Canadian motive power,) both have standard width fireboxes with the cab in the more traditional position at the rear ...

... does my own brand of off-center (pun intended) insanity (and E-Paw's, too) become a bit more understandable?

This is going to be a really nice build, Kevin ... I can see it coming! Your approach is thoughtful and that type of structured, disciplined beginning always yields huge benefits at the other end!

Build on!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln