Emoticons ... ?
I'm sorry! It looks like I opened a can of cobras!

My bad! 35 35 Wallbang
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
P5se Camelback Wrote:I'm sorry! It looks like I opened a can of cobras!

My bad! 35 35 Wallbang
Nope, you didn't. Take a look now and see what things look like. We may be suffering from the effects of the latest upgrade, but I recovered them a few weeks ago and they've gone and hid themselves again. Let's see what this does...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Nope, I can't get them all to go into "view more smiles" window and stay there. Some are back, others want to be in the main window, which is not good because it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too crowded. Mikey and I will keep working on it. One of us will hit paydirt. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
That looks pretty good from my house!
biL

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Looks good from Texas too! :tada:
Lets see what happens then. I'm still not sure they're all there, but I'll double-check to be sure. Please, let us know if any of them go AWOL again... 2285_ Shoot Those buggers are hard to catch. 24
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Looks like we lost the engine again Sad Wallbang
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Yep! That little engine thought it could and by God ... it could! It's run off again! Icon_lol Nope

:jawdrop:
Those little buggers are slippery ... Nope

I wonder what started this whole schlamozzle? Icon_lol :?: :?: Misngth

It's got to be maddening to try to fix if you aren't a machine code guy! Curse :evil: Icon_twisted

Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang
biL

P5se Camelback Wrote:
Yep! That little engine thought it could and by God ... it could! It's run off again! Icon_lol Nope

:jawdrop:
Those little buggers are slippery ... Nope

I wonder what started this whole schlamozzle? Icon_lol :?: :?: Misngth

It's got to be maddening to try to fix if you aren't a machine code guy! Curse :evil: Icon_twisted

Wallbang Wallbang Wallbang
I'm just wondering how many others climbed aboard and went with it... durn smilies, they think they have a mind of their own. I'll fix them this time....................... :peasoup:
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
OK, I think I've got more of them back.
Waveof7 Dancing :band2" train :needpics:

Before I try to restore any more, let's see how long these stick around. They've been confined to their barracks, but if they go AWOL again, I'm not too sure if it's worth the effort to restore them without finding what the real cause is. We tried the easy way, now it's getting harder and harder. Let me know before I continue along this same path. Give it a day or so and see if they don't run away again.

I think I'll go watch a bit of football. The Cardinals have been playing almost two hours now, they have to be loosing big time. New QB, they couldn't win with the old ones, so it's not too promising. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Well, it looks like I was wrong. The Cardinals wound up with a QB and kicker that knew what they were doing. They scored 43 points, 25 of which were by the kicker. They were the lowly Cardinals until the defeted the even lowlier Broncos.

Now, back to business... These crazy smiles are driving me even crazier. I restored a few yesterday and they seem to be sticking, but the b'day ones seem to have disappeared again. I once again restored "happy birthday", let's see if he sticks around for a while before I work on the others. Don't despair, I haven't given up, and I don't think Mikey has either. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
A few Smilies are still missing for me, Namely the Bowing Smile and the Jawdrop Smile
Justin Miller
Modeling the Lebanon Industrial Railway (LIRY)