Don't see this everyday!
doctorwayne Wrote:... odder is the fact the my '30s-era camera-work could capture these scenes from the future. Wink Misngth

Wayne

Well, that seems to be a major strike against shipping with EG&E. 60+ years to go from southern Ontario to Texas... that's only 43km per year! Eek Wink Big Grin

Andrew
Hi Gary---those EG&E cars really look great on your beautiful layout.I had heard through the grape-vine that the EG&E would be shipping some Gern products to the Houston area but I'm not sure why they would use a refrigeration car (#7912) --- any idea what's in the reefer :?:
Perhaps the first shipments of those new Gern Fluxpops, a new snack that is 10% more healthy than other snacks.

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com
Mister Nutbar, someone told me it was a shipment of wine. Rumor has it that GERN's CEO Gibson was down to visit the Texas Division, I guess they wanted to make him feel at home.
Icon_lol Knowing Cookie Gibson,that makes sense---I'll bet there's one or two cases of Canadian beer as well Cheers
And I heard a rumour that the car was loaded with Flux-sicles, a favourite of Mister B.B. Burlingame, CEO of the Texas Division of GERN.

And thanks for the kind words, Gary. It's always a pleasure to know that one's labours are appreciated. Wink Goldth

Wayne
docWayne, I hung around the Burlingame Works and saw them unloading the reefer car. Half of the load was Flux-sicles™ and the other half was Canadian beer and wine. Must be quite a serious business meeting in store.